Smoked Kelp Chimichurri Recipe
Enjoy a hot new take on a classic favourite with our Smoked Kelp Chimichurri.
TAG US in your social posts – we'd love to see what you create.
½ cup chopped parsley - flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 4 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 shallot - chopped
- 2 teaspoon smoked kelp seasoning
- 1 small red chilli - seeded and diced
- 4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ⅔ cup good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Add the chopped parsley, garlic, shallot, oregano, red chilli (or crushed red pepper), red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely minced (do not turn it into a thick paste from over-processing). Alternatively you can just finely hand chopped ingredients.
Transfer to a small bowl and pour the extra-virgin olive oil over the mixture. Gently mix to combine. Allow the Chimichurri to stand for 15 minutes if time allows before using.